SVG TECHNOLOGY RESPECTS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. WE ASK OUR USERS TO DO THE SAME. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT CONTENT APPEARING ON THE SVG TECHNOLOGY SITE VIOLATES YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, YOU SHOULD PROVIDE SVG TECHNOLOGY'S COPYRIGHT AGENT WITH SUBSTANTIALLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from SVG Technology’s index, SVG Technology requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files. To accurately identify files, you must reference the URL associated with that file, which is located in the location box in your browser.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
SVG Technology's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
548 Market Street #94104
San Francisco, California 94104
SVG Technology does not condone posting, reproduction or distribution of material by anyone other than the copyright holder or the copyright holder's authorized agents. SVG TECHNOLODY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT IN ITS DISCRETION AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF SVG Technology USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE, OR APPEAR TO INFRINGE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.